The Stage Helmet: Less Weight, More Fun.
Since its debut, the Stage helmet redefined mountain bike safety, style, comfort, and ventilation. The lightest full-face helmet in its class combines MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), EPP (for slow speed impacts), and EPS (for high-speed impacts) in one sleek package that sets the standard for mountain bike enduro helmets. A Polylite shell w/fiber reinforcement and Polyacrilite-injected chin bar w/EXOskeleton adds strength without sacrificing weight. 11 high-flow air intakes and 14 exhaust ports and large ventilation chin bar openings aid in cooling and comfort in all conditions. The TLD Stage Helmet also includes an X-Static helmet liner that is moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and odor-fighting. A Fidlock buckle and lightweight hardware round out this revolutionary helmet.
- Polylite Shell construction with fiber reinforcement
- Dual-density EPS and EPP foam offers protection against high and low-speed impacts
- Featuring MIPS Brain Protection System - a helmet integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- Large ventilation chin bar opening and 11 high-flow intake ports and 14 exhaust vents
- Contoured 3D XT2 cheek pads and washable X-Static liner create an optimized fit
- Helmet includes 2-liners, 3-sets of cheekpads and 2-neck rolls for a custom fit
- Innovative break-away visor screws
- Fidlock magnetic buckle system
- Drawstring bag with breathable mesh paneling
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX
*Varies by regional standards
|Gray / X-Small/Small||887202331602||115254011||210000039788|