Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
Keep dust and water out of your headset with this easily attached wrap around neoprene cover.
Use to create your desired chain length in single-speed applications. Only one half link is needed. - Non-reusable - Width: 9.4 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 1 - Color: Black - Chain Compatibility: Shimano , SRAM , Campagnolo , Connex , KMC
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
Keeping that well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub in top working condition means keeping the internals clean. Replace the left hub seal ring when necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
Shimano Mountain Deore XT M8000 Shift Pod Cable Adjusting Unit
Shimano E-tube Dummy Plugs - Extra E-Tube plugs for sealing unused ports on shifters or junction boxes - Sold each
Shimano Front Derailleur Cable Fixing Assembly
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$3.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Replacement bolt for Surly Constrictor seatpost clamp. - Size: 8mm
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
$3.39 - $6.00
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
Bungee-style tie down straps for securing large and/or awkward loads. CONSTRUCTION • Heavy-duty elastic with T6 hardened aluminum hooks ADDED BENEFIT • Pair with panniers for convenient top loading option
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
$3.50 - $3.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking.
- Color: Black - Length: 8.5 mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex - Includes: 4 bolts & 4 nuts
Replacement double-sided 4/5mm bit and long 4mm Roubaix/Tarmac bit for Specialized Torque Wrenches.
Strain relief for servicing RockShox Reverb hydraulic lines. - Fits all generations of Reverb
- Low profile - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system
- Replacement retainer bearings for an assortment of applications
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin fits Park Tool's CT-6, CT-6.2, and CT-6.3 Chain Tools (each sold separately). • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • NOTE: The 985-1 will also push out the chain rivet completely from the chain side plate.
Ritchey's Liquid Torque creates extra friction between 2 surfaces, reducing tightening torque required to avoid slippage. - Creates extra friction between two surfaces, allowing tightening torque to be reduced by up to 30% - Particularly useful when over-clamping can damage sensitive components such as carbon bars or steerer tubes - Approved for use with carbon, steel, alloy and titanium surfaces - Use with Ritchey Torqkey to ensure safe installation of Ritchey bars and stems
$3.95 - $4.95
• Easily snaps over your rims • Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion • Sold as a pair • Available for 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch, and 700c wheels • Not for tubeless set up
• QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
Weight-savings is no excuse to have an ill-fitting cockpit. Shave every possible gram with these Carbon Headset Spacers from FSA, and ensure your bike fit is right on the money.
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike. You get a bottle of 500 tips.